High Capacity Low Latency DCI Solution
Best-in-class CWDM/DWDM solution for connecting multiple data centers or backup sites
At a Glance
- Provides high-capacity, low-latency data center connectivity
- Delivers efficient connectivity for campus, ISP, and enterprise networks
- Enables delivery of high-bandwidth managed services over dark fiber
- Allows organizations to upgrade SAN connectivity to 8 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Protects infrastructure investments by leveraging existing Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) networks to support 10 Gbps services
- Integrates with any storage device supported by Brocade SAN switches
Rapid growth in storage data is leading many organizations to seek reliable, cost-effective data backup and recovery solutions.
At the same time, new regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and the Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act (HIPAA), are requiring organizations to establish remote backup sites to protect data, further increasing data center complexity.
As a result, today’s organizations need a more efficient way to meet their growing data storage backup, disaster recovery, and redundancy requirements while reducing complexity and maximizing the value of their existing network infrastructures.